New Field Reader Registration
|Welcome to the OPE Field Reader System. Please enter the information below. Click the "Submit" button to complete the registration process. After you click submit, your login information will be emailed to you. Please set your spam filter to allow email from email@example.com. |
|Note: OPE requires that all field readers have a Bachelor's or higher degree.|
|These are the technology requirements for potential readers:|
Note: Applicants for the Jacob K. Javits and Fulbright-Hays doctoral dissertation programs are not subject to these requirements.
- Access to the Internet from your local review site via broadband or DSL (not a dial-up connection) to be able to talk on the telephone (not a cell phone) AND access the Internet concurrently;
- The ability to review applications electronically;
- Familiarity with Windows-based software;
- Familiarity with browsing the Internet; and
- Internet Browser IE 6+, Google Chrome, or FireFox (note: e-Reader is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6+);
- Acrobat Reader for opening PDF documents;
- Microsoft Word (if PDF package is not available);
- A laser printer is recommended.
|If you have previously registered in FRS, you should not register again. Contact the FRS Help Desk if you need help logging in.|